Government Financial Policy Coordination Council
- Headed by Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance.
- Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance for Resources and Budget – Deputy Head of the committee.
- Executive Director of the general budget, Abu Dhabi Government.
- Executive Director of the Department of Finance budget – Dubai Government.
- Director General of the Central Department of Finance – Sharjah Government.
- Director General of the Finance Department –Ajman Government.
- Director of Financial Audit Department – Umm Al Quwain Government.
- Chief Executive Officer / Managing Director, RAK Properties, Ras Al Khaimah Government.
- Department of Finance Deputy Director – Fujairah Government.
- Assistant Governor, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability, UAE Central Bank.
- Supervise all government data and financial reports on the state level.
- Government financial policy formulation.
- Consult on aspects of projects, budgets and government spending on the state level to support economic development in the state.
- Develop policies on revenue and tax.
- Identify project financing mechanisms, either through borrowing or bond.
- Put the sovereign credit rating of the federal government and local governments.
- Consult in financial matters affecting the emerging and economic development in the state.
- Coordination on global competitiveness indicators and government efficiency requirements related to the state level.
- His Excellency AbdulRahman Bin Mohamed Al Owais, Minister of Health and Prevention – Head of the council.
- A representative of Ministry of Health and Prevention.
- Abu Dhabi Health Authority.
- Dubai Health Authority.
- Dubai Health Authority.
- Sharjah Health Authority.
- Dubai Healthcare City.
- Medical Services of Ministry of Interior.
- Medical Services of the UAE Armed Forces.
- Two members from the private medical sector to be selected by Minister of Health and Prevention.
- Coordinate work between federal and local institutions and authorities providing health services across the country and in the private sector. This would ensure their integration to enhance medical services.
- Coordinate with Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to draw up the academic policy on study of health and medical science within the UAE and abroad.
- Exchange mutual expertise and encourage scientific researches and studies and support programmes, activities and services in order to achieve general health policies related objectives.
- Strengthen ties of cooperation between federal and local health authorities and Arab, regional and international health organisations.
- Express opinion and advice on medical insurance at the country level in coordination with the related parties.
- Study the common issues facing the health sector and take proper procedures in coordination with the parties concerned.
- Study the draft laws, regulations and instructions pertaining to the health sector and forward the recommendations to the appropriate authorities.
- Coordinate with federal and local authorities on organising medical conferences, seminars and workshops at the country level to achieve the aspired objectives. Any other issues related to health sector.
- Any other related matters.
Arabic Language Consultative Council
- His Execellency Sheikh Nahyan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Culture and Knowledege Development – Head of the council.
- Abdul Ghaffar Hussein, Member of Culture and Science Symposium in Dubai – Deputy Head of the council.
- Ahmed bin Shabib, Director General of the Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan Charitable and Humanitarian Foundation.
- Mansour Al Mansouri, Director-General of the National Media Council.
- Sheikha Kholoud Saqr Al Qasimi, Director of Curriculum Department in the Ministry of Education.
- Obeid Al Muhairi, Executive Dean of Arabic Language and UAE Studies at the Higher Colleges of Technology.
- Mohammed Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Executive Director of Editing and Publication and Editor in Chief at Al Ittihad newspaper.
- Ali Al Kaabi, Director of the Faculty of Education, UAE University.
- Discuss and propose policies and studies on the promotion and care to preserve the Arabic language state-level efforts.
- Support and promote initiatives and sponsoring efforts to apply the principles and recommendations of the Charter of the Arabic language at the state level.
- Coordination between federal agencies and private institutions in the state in order to promote the application of the Charter.
- Provide annual report to the Prime Minister on progress made in the implementation of the Charter.
Emirates Gender Balance Council
- Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed Rashid Al Maktoum – Head of the council.
- Her Excellency Mona Ghanem Al Marri, Chairperson and Managing Director of Dubai Women Establishment.
- Her Excellency Reem Falasi, Secretary General of the Supreme Council for Motherhood and Childhood.
- Her Excellency Noura Al Suwaidi, Director of Women’s Union.
- His Excellency Abdullah Nasser Lootah, Secretary General of the Emirates Competitiveness Council.
- A representative of the Ministry of Presidential Affairs.
- A representative of the Ministry of Cabinet Affairs and the future –Prime Minister’s Office.
- A Representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- A representative of the Ministry of Economy.
- A representative of the Ministry of Community Development.
- A representative of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emirisation.
- A representative of the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources.
- Review of current legislation, policies and programs, and to propose new legislation, policies and programs, updated to achieve gender balance in the workplace.
- Recommend activating the laws, regulations and decisions related to the balance between the sexes in the workplace and international agreements, to achieve non-discrimination against women.
- Review and follow up on the Global Competitiveness Reports International, reports and working on the programs, plans and policies to reduce the gender gap in employment status.
- Propose indicators balance between the sexes, submit them to the Cabinet for approval, and seek to promote their application in the country in coordination with local authorities.
- Coordination with federal and local authorities to achieve the objectives of the Council.
- Coordinate with Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation Ministry to represent the UAE in international fora and to propose the conclusion of cooperation agreements and joint programs.
- Create a database related to the balance between the sexes in the workplace.
- Submit periodic reports to the Council of Ministers on progress made and initiatives, projects and needs required by the Council to achieve its objectives.
- Any other duties relevant to the objectives of the Council, as assigned by the Prime Minister.
Educational Coordination and Integration Council
- His Excellency Hussain bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Minister of Education – Head of the council.
- Directors of locally-based education Councils in the UAE.
- Director General of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority.
- Mr. Osman Mohamed Sharif Abdullah, Australian School (a representative of the private sector).
- Mr. Abdullah Mohammed Al Mazroui, Choueifat Principal (a representative of the private sector).
- Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education for Academic Affairs - a member and Secretary-General.
- Activate the integration between the Ministry of Education and the boards and state educational bodies in the application of educational policies and strategies adopted by the ministry.
- Provide advice on the laws and policies and activities related to the educational process and propose necessary amendments in accordance with the projects of social and economic developments.
- Build the foundations of a partnership with the private sector and provide a mechanism for activating the social and economic contribution to education.
- Ensure the alignment of the Ministry's vision of the educational process and strategic plans with the expectations and requirements of all sectors of society to ensure compatibility.
- Achieve full transparency, both in the preparation of strategic plans for education or in determining the educational quality standards and provide the interested educational process sectors complete information about the educational system management.
- Work on the unification of data and statistics used rules at the federal and local levels to ensure consistency of information and integration both at the planning level or the executive or the calendar.
- Work on mainstreaming of successful educational experiences at the state level.
- Standardization of educational quality and school levels and resources of the educational process at the level of all the emirates.
- Work on ensuring the implementation of the federal ministry directed in the field of education plans and curriculum and calendar systems and examinations.
Emirates Youth Council
- Her Excellency Shamma bint Suhail Faris Al Mazrui, Minister of State for Youth – Head of the council.
- Sarah abdulwahab Abdulla AlAwadhi
- Fatema Ali Omer Jumaan Almenhali
- Sindiya Ibrahim Saad Yaaqib
- Alya Eisa Ali Al Hazami
- Meera Hisham Mohammed Al Mehairi
- Reem Salem Abdulla Al Nuaimi
- Saif Yousef Khalfan Al-Ali
- Develop youth-related strategies that are aligned with future trends in the UAE, and be endorsed by the UAE Cabinet.
- Identify challenges facing youth and provide solutions and programmes
- Propose solutions to ensure positive participation of young people in the community in various sectors.
- Learn about young people’s views about related issues.
- Ensure contribution in boosting national identify and good citizenship among young people.
- Coordinate with relevant entities to implement projects that address talent young people’s needs.
- Represent youth in international fora.
- Any other tasks as delegated by the Cabinet.
Education and Human Resources Council
- His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation – Head of the council.
- His Excellency Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansouri, Minister of Economy.
- His Excellency Hussain bin Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Minister of Education.
- Her Excellency Noura bint Mohammed Al Kaabi, Minister of Culture and Knowledge Development.
- His Excellency Nasser bin Thani Juma Al Hamli, Minister of Human Resources and Emiratisation
- Her Excellency Hessa bint Essa Buhumaid, Minister of Community Development.
- Her Excellency Jameela bint Salem Al Muhairi, Minister of State for Public Education.
- His Excellency Dr. Ahmad bin Abdullah Humaid Belhoul Al Falasi, Minister of State for Higher Education and Advanced Skills – a member and Secretary General.
- Her Excellency Shamma bint Suhail Faris Al Mazrui, Minister of State for Youth.
- Her Excellency Sarah bint Yousif Al Amiri, Minister of State.
- His Excellency Dr. Ali Rashid Al Nuaimi, Chairman of the Department of Education and Knowledge – Abu Dhabi.
- His Excellency Dr. Abdulla Al Karam, Director General of the Knowledge and Human Development Authority – Dubai
- Align education and human resources policies in the UAE to ensure education outputs are suitable with market demands and future trends.
- Provide advice on draft laws and policies related to education and local human resources.
- Propose programmes to equip generations able to meet job market demands.
- Coordinate efforts with Ministry of Education and Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation as well as relevant entities.
- Any other tasks as mandated by the Cabinet or the Prime Minister.
Emirates Scientists Council
- Sara Al Amiri – Head of the council.
- Ahmed Al Harthi.
- Ahmed Murad Al Raisi.
- Faisal Abdulla AlMarzooqi.
- Ali Hilal Al Naqbi.
- Mohammad Matar Al Shamsi.
- Ghaleb Ali Al Breiki.
- Habiba Al Safar.
- Mohammad AbdulAziz Sultan Al Olama.
- Amani Al Hosani.
- Arif Sultan Al Hammadi.
- Propose policies that will create a nurturing environment for innovation and scientific research to help build a generation of Emirati scientists in all fields.
- Provide scientific advice on issues referred to by the Cabinet.
- Nurture research and development.
- Foster cooperation among research and scientific entities in government and the private sector.
- Develop partnership with local and international entities to share knowledge and expertise.
- Encourage expertise exchange among scientific talents in sicnece and technology.
- Any other tasks as mandated by the Cabinet or the Prime Minister.
Council of the UAE Nursing and Midwifery
- Her Royal Highness Princess Haya bint Al Hussein – head of the council.
- A representative of the Ministry of Health and Prevention - Member and Rapporteur.
- A representative of the Minister of State for Higher Education.
- A representative of the Ministry of Education.
- A representative of the nursing colleges and institutes in the country
- A representative of the Health Authority Abu Dhabi.
- A representative of the Dubai Health Authority.
- A representative of Medical Services at the Ministry of the Interior.
- A representative of the Armed Forces Medical Services
- A representative of the Dubai Healthcare City.
- A representative of the UAE Nursing Society.
- A representative of the Emirates Medical Association.
- A representative of the private health sector.
- Propose of a strategy to regulate the profession.
- Propose criteria and standards of profession teaching and criteria to approve programmes and institutes to adopt their own in coordination with the concerned parties.
- Propose the terms of the adoption of health facilities as centers of training for the profession in coordination with the concerned parties.
- Propose standards necessary to raise level of the profession and to propose legislation on practice.
- Propose principles and conditions relating to continuing education and the recognition of certificates of competence in the profession in coordination with the concerned parties and in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
- Propose programmes to develop human resources and technical capabilities in the field of the profession, including skills of management.
- Propose criteria for the registration and practice the profession in accordance with the legislation in force in the UAE.
- Propose code of ethics in accordance with international standards.
- Encourage scientific research in the field of the profession.
- Approval to accept aid and grants provided to the Council and which are consistent with its objectives.
- Any other tasks as mandated by the Minister.